Well I finally did it- I got a new car! It is a new Nissan Versa sedan and I love it. I have been needing a new dependable car for a while now and I got one that is roomy enough for Lucas as well as great on gas mileage. Unsure if this link works but try it out to see what it looks like- I will try to post pics of it tomorrow so you all can see it. It is a 4 door sedan in the Sonoran Sand (Champagne/light gold looking color).
http://www.nissanusa.com/versa/?dcp=ppn.16558633.&dcc=0.167305629#/photos/colors/
Well we met a nice new neighbor today and Lucas loved her. She responded to a post card I sent out about Lucas and that he is autistic and if he gets out of the fence to call me. I wanted everyone to be aware so that Lord forbid that ever happen someone would alert me in case I have not noticed he is gone- like that ever happens right?!?!?! Anyway she came by and prayed for my little guy as well as brought him some goodies- he played with the stuffed dog all afternoon that she brought him that barks when you squeeze his foot. So nice to know genuinely nice people that live so close by.
A little look into the day to day life of a normal everyday mom with a very special, nothing is normal about him, wonderful autistic son
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(147)
-
▼
March
(21)
- New swing set!!!!
- Fun at the fair!
- Better day today..........
- Long rough day..............
- Mommy instincts................right again!
- Just say no to the HUGE shoes!!!!!
- Fun but longggggggggggg day :)
- Ah.............. back in the old routine again :)
- Yeah- school back in tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!
- Rain Rain go away- today is still a better day!
- Ugh............is it Monday yet? Another busy day....
- My little busy spelling man......
- What a day! Love is (back) in the air :) .........
- Better day today- awesome Lucas says!
- Sad, sad day................
- I got a new car!!!!!!!!!!
- Another long crazy, yet good day.......
- Kids are like walking germ banks, I swear!!!
- I am crazy- it is official..... I am going back to...
- Tired mommy, long a$$ day............
- Another busy day.......
-
▼
March
(21)
No comments:
Post a Comment