Well it has been raining an awful lot the past 2 days much to my son's chagrin.......... that =no swinging :( his favorite activity in he world to do besides breathe and eat. Oh well- all is well in the world- things are great with my man, my mom watched Lukey for me this morning so I could run errands, and we found out today that Lucas' behavior therapy will now be covered by his health insurance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippee hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have been paying out of pocket for this for 2.5 years and it is very expensive (about $50 an hour) so we are very excited at this development. We have been trying for about 9 months to get it covered, going through the entire appeals process, so it is finally coming to fruition and being covered at 80%! Thank you God! Prayers do get answered :)
Well I am loving my new car- I am getting about 30 miles to the gallon in it! That is almost 2X the mileage I got in my old Hyundai Sante Fe. It had been a great car but not so great on mileage (about 18-20 MPG in that one).........so this is going to be a great improvement especially when I go back to school at Lamar this summer. I am also excited about this weekend- I am meeting up with some friends that I use to work with about 9-10 years ago for dinner- it should be fun. It is always nice to catch up.
A little look into the day to day life of a normal everyday mom with a very special, nothing is normal about him, wonderful autistic son
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(147)
-
▼
March
(21)
- New swing set!!!!
- Fun at the fair!
- Better day today..........
- Long rough day..............
- Mommy instincts................right again!
- Just say no to the HUGE shoes!!!!!
- Fun but longggggggggggg day :)
- Ah.............. back in the old routine again :)
- Yeah- school back in tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!
- Rain Rain go away- today is still a better day!
- Ugh............is it Monday yet? Another busy day....
- My little busy spelling man......
- What a day! Love is (back) in the air :) .........
- Better day today- awesome Lucas says!
- Sad, sad day................
- I got a new car!!!!!!!!!!
- Another long crazy, yet good day.......
- Kids are like walking germ banks, I swear!!!
- I am crazy- it is official..... I am going back to...
- Tired mommy, long a$$ day............
- Another busy day.......
-
▼
March
(21)
No comments:
Post a Comment