So can you guess which shoes are mine and which are my 4 year old son's ?????????? Well I hope you can- his on on the right for my slower friends :) Can you BELIEVE!!!!!!! In no time they will be bigger than mine! These are a size 12 in toddlers/boys- the biggest size in toddlers......... from this size on it will be boys- he is already in boys clothes- size 5-6 pants and size 5,6, or 6/7 tops- did I mention he JUST turned 4 in January !?!?!?!?!? OMG- help me and my checkbook.
Well today's fun was I don't want to wear shoes- well that would be fine if we lived in caveman times but we don't so I told him over and over- You have to put shoes on to go swing, to go to therapy, etc.- he threw a woolly fit everytime we had to put shoes back on today. I just moved him up to a size 11.5 shoe about 3 weeks ago so I thought surely they are not too tight already- well when I finally put these big size 12 shoes on he stopped crying about it- so I guess the other ones were getting too tight- geez............ weighs 50 pounds, is up to about 4 inches above my waist- Lord help me when he is 15!
Anyway long trying afternoon- he had a massive meltdown at bedtime over ?????? He insisted on going in the den after he had already gone to bed to sing ABC song, Ring around the Rosie's, Happy b-day and Twinkle Twinkle- be careful what you wish for huh? Want him to talk- check- want him to sing- check- at bedtime/middle of night- NOOOOOOOOO!!! Lord I pray we bot get some sleep tonight!
2 comments:
Lukey is wearing the same size shoe as his 7 yr old cousin...LOL...he is taking after his older 12 yr old cousin who is wearing a ladies size 8.
OMG Linda- a ldies size 8???? Wow- can't believe Emily is that big already! He is growing like a bad weed like her though :)
Post a Comment