Monday, March 9, 2009

Better day today- awesome Lucas says!

Well spring break started today for my little guy- I decided to take him bowling after yet another trip to the pediatrician this morning. He keeps getting sinus infections and we are going to try a nasal spray to prevent them from occurring as often. If he doesn't get better soon we will have to do another antibiotic.........
On the relationship front- I am feeling better today. I am still upset and sad- heartbroken and miss him terribly but I think it is for the best. We will never see eye to eye on certain things- mostly child rearing and whether or not to remarry. We don't agree on either topic and they are biggies. I miss him terribly already and I will miss his family an thoughts of a future together- but not to worry- I am going to take time for me, and focus on what I want and what is best for Lukey and I both.
I am loving my new car- I drove all over the place this weekend and today and I still have 3/4 of a tank of gas! So much better than my old car- it is all good. I am looking forward to many more fun things to come over this next week besides driving my new car- Lucas is spending some time with his Waya tomorrow and he is also going to work with Katie on Wednesday and Friday at my house- yeah! Mommy needs a break and Lucas needs a change of scenery from me :)

New word of the day- Awesome! Lucas said this first thing this am when he saw my new car- he got in and said "Awesome!" about 5 times, then he said it throughout the day when he liked things.... what a cutie pie :)

1 comment:

Amazing_Grace said...

I used to get sinus infections all the time. I then come to find out that I have allergies and now receive allergy shots. No sinus infections since I started and I feel so much better! :)