Well when your child wakes you up at 400 am and does NOT go back to sleep then you ca officially say It has been a long day :) Lucas, oh Lucas, oh how I wish you would sleep! I am blogging this a 845 pm and going to sleep- I am exhausted! I made him stay in bed until 530 am then he was up and running. He did good at school today and OK at home too until about 430 then he started getting really whiny- go figure being up 12 hours is usually his max.
I had to post some pics from us playing outside the past couple of days, enjoying the nice sunny weather. Yesterday he decided he needed to get up on the riding lawnmower- oh how I wish for the days he can drive it! I had it parked in the back yard and he never paid it any attention but now that it is under the carport he is fascinated- I covered it up today to keep him off- so afraid he will fall and get hurt. The other pics are of him eating his and my Popsicles today outside and then chewing on both the sticks........ we often eat them together outside in the swing and then he grabs my stick- well today he kept trading Popsicles with me- he would lick his a few times then take mine- it was so funny- he ended up eating them both :) Then he insisted on swinging with them both in his mouth- almost gagged himself a few times!
Well next week on April 2 is autism awareness day- not sure what we will do to honor it but we will come up with something special. Any ideas feel free to comment! Anything to spread awareness so that others can get early intervention is the ultimate goal- and of course to figure out why 1 in 150 children in the USA are diagnosed with autism.
No comments:
Post a Comment