Oh the thing you do for your kiddos! I got a divorce, bought a house, I am working part time, about to go back to get ANOTHER master's degree so I can be out of school when he is, and I am going to buy another car to get better gas mileage- all for Lukey man. But when you look at this little spread legged wonder :) how can you say no!?!?!? He is getting so big, and growing up way too fast. He is sitting here this evening drinking his milk (as all of you know already from looking at the color of the cup- blue cup = milk, green cup = tea or juice.........) and watching Wheel Of Fortune. He is wearing size 8 PJ's in this picture and they fit him way to well for him to be 4 years old. He is getting enormous- weighs almost 50 pounds and at least 44 inches tall already :) Growing boy is an understatement.
I received my acceptance letter to Lamar in Beaumont today- I am enrolled to start grad school, again in Summer I which will start in June.
So that means my 7 year old car has got to go......... I get crummy gas mileage in it and I can't afford to pay to get it repaired all the time and pay for gas- financially I will do better by getting a more economical car. I am just worried about finding a sedan that Lucas will fit in the back seat! I will be glad when he is big enough to ride in the front- maybe next year :) I am looking at a foreign car- either a Toyota, Kia, or Hyandai- they all get good gas mileage and have excellent warranties. So I may go car shop this weekend- I am unsure when but sometime soon. Kind of excited about getting a "new" car- it will be used but new to me.
I have been blessed with having such a special son, and I am so glad that I have also had the opportunity to be able to help other mom's like me who struggle with raising an autistic child. I have tried to reach out and help others out everyday- I feel we are all in the same boat together so we may as well share the life raft right? Hang in there to all of you special mommy's- we will survive!
1 comment:
YAY, congrats on going back to school AND the new car search! I love the pic of Lukey, lol!!!
Post a Comment