Sunday, April 19, 2009

Beautiful Sunday

Well today the weather finally cleared up after days on end of rain- it was so nice to see the sun again! Lucas and I went to McDonald's for breakfast and then to church with Yaya and Mimi- he did great at Sunday school today! They started a special needs class and he started attending it a couple of weeks ago- this was the first time though without me in there and he did great. I am so glad to have found people to work with kiddos like mine who really understand it and are there to help.
The message today at church really touched my heart- that God has a great and complex plan for all of our lives and that if we just will do it (whatever God intends) then we will be OK. I have questioned things and asked many times am I doing the right things for Lukey? How will the future play out? Well only God knows that answer- all I know is obviously he wanted Lucas in my life for a reason and therefore my future will be forever changed due to this fact. And I think for the firs time I am really ok with that............... it's about time!
Lucas said Mommy about 100 X today- it melts my heart! I am so glad that he is talking more since he has started this new medication- thank you God! If we could get the sleeping under control we would be golden..........

No comments: