A little look into the day to day life of a normal everyday mom with a very special, nothing is normal about him, wonderful autistic son
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(147)
-
▼
April
(16)
- Well the results are in...........
- Looking forward to the weekend!
- Crazy week........
- It is official.............. I have lost my mind!
- Beautiful Sunday
- Fun day at the Shorkey center....
- The roller coaster ride, called my life, continues...
- Fun in the tub- little man is feeling better :)
- Happy Easter everyone!
- Better day today!
- Exhausted but it is getting better.....
- Ahhhhhhhhhh.............drugs............
- Tired, worried, frustrated...........
- Thank God it is Sunday!!!!
- Well I am still kickin'.......check out Lukey pics!!!
- Autism, autism, autism.......
-
▼
April
(16)
Monday, April 6, 2009
Tired, worried, frustrated...........
I appreciate all of those who are putting up with my incessant bitching these days! I am so tired from lack of sleep, worrying all the time about Lukey and trying all I can to figure out what is wrong with him. Is he being 4? Is he just being autistic? Is he sick still? I don't know- all I know is there is nothing more stressful in the world than worrying about your kids. He seems ok whenever he gets his way- he has been more demanding over the past 3 weeks than in his entire life. Something has gotta give and soon or I will be in a mental hospital :( Pray that we figure all of this out soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have no words of wisdom to tell you....I can only say that our involvement in stressful times CAN make us appreciate the quiet and peace when it does occur. We dont need entertainment or excitement to make us happy. Only regular old, normalcy.
Love ya
Tee
I have had this sort of thing off and on with both of mine. I just always take them to the doctor first to rule out them being sick. Then chalk it up to their age and then finally just ride it out and get a little "tougher." Meaning I let them throw their fits here and there so they know they will not always get their own way. Within a few days we are usually back on track. This happens a lot after one of them has been sick or we have some major change in our normal routine. Hope that's all it is for Lucas too! Hang in there girl!
The worrying will never go away no matter how old they get I am told.
Post a Comment