Friday, April 24, 2009

Looking forward to the weekend!

Well TGIF is all I have to say!!!! I am so ready for this weekend it is not even funny! I need a break from it all- from everything that has been stressing me out lately- Lamar, Lucas, boyfriend's stress rubbing off on me, all of it is so tiring. I am looking forward to spending the day with my honey then going to pick his daughter up at her house to come here for the weekend. It will be nice to get away- even if just for a few hours.
Well I spent much of the morning at my sister's house cleaning, organizing and de- cluttering. Mom and Mimi helped too- and of course my niece Emma was the biggest help by far! You ever been in a sinking boat and tried to get the water out with a small pail? Well that is how cleaning is when your 3 year old niece is going behind you and dumping everything out! Fun times...........
Well Lukey is still sleeping better thankfully- I hope this trend continues!

No comments: