I am usually better about blogging than I have been lately but still perplexed about this how to get my 4 year old son to sleep dilemma. I am heading to bed at early hours in order to get some zzzzzzzzzz's....... tomorrow if I am rested I am volunteering my services to clean the Madaffri residence (aka my sister's house!) She started working FT about a year ago and she also has recently started online courses and is married and has a precious (yet precocious) almost 3 year old......... so anyway I am off work tomorrow so I offered to help- aren't I nice!??!!? Just glad I can help out........
So anyway Lukey is blissfully asleep for now :) I am sure that ill change soon enough so off to bed I go. I have a busy day tomorrow as usual....... volunteering, mowing the yard, picking Lukey up from school, therapy- etc. too much to do too little time! Starting next week we are adding speech therapy to Lukey's already packed schedule. We have seen a drop off in improvements in ABA therapy over the past 3-4 months and we are hoping that speech therapy will help him start communicating more. I am excited about it- it has been a while since we have done speech outside of school so I am hoping this time around, since he is talking more, he will do well. Wish us luck!
A little look into the day to day life of a normal everyday mom with a very special, nothing is normal about him, wonderful autistic son
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(147)
-
▼
April
(16)
- Well the results are in...........
- Looking forward to the weekend!
- Crazy week........
- It is official.............. I have lost my mind!
- Beautiful Sunday
- Fun day at the Shorkey center....
- The roller coaster ride, called my life, continues...
- Fun in the tub- little man is feeling better :)
- Happy Easter everyone!
- Better day today!
- Exhausted but it is getting better.....
- Ahhhhhhhhhh.............drugs............
- Tired, worried, frustrated...........
- Thank God it is Sunday!!!!
- Well I am still kickin'.......check out Lukey pics!!!
- Autism, autism, autism.......
-
▼
April
(16)
No comments:
Post a Comment