I am returning to the drudges of college life again.............. yikes................... starting in June. I can't believe it- but it is all good. For a great cause- to be able to wok FT and be with my little man after school and on weekends/holidays. I will be done in about a year and then I will start begging schools to hire me! Still can't believe what I am doing- who needs free time???
So proud of my sister- she just returned to school as well- go Jan!!!!!!!!! Who would have thought it? You go girl!
Well on the Lukey front he is blissfully asleep for the moment and I am heading that way too. We are trying a sleep aide along with the Rx the dr. put him on so I hope it helps him sleep better. I will keep yall posted!!
A little look into the day to day life of a normal everyday mom with a very special, nothing is normal about him, wonderful autistic son
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(147)
-
▼
April
(16)
- Well the results are in...........
- Looking forward to the weekend!
- Crazy week........
- It is official.............. I have lost my mind!
- Beautiful Sunday
- Fun day at the Shorkey center....
- The roller coaster ride, called my life, continues...
- Fun in the tub- little man is feeling better :)
- Happy Easter everyone!
- Better day today!
- Exhausted but it is getting better.....
- Ahhhhhhhhhh.............drugs............
- Tired, worried, frustrated...........
- Thank God it is Sunday!!!!
- Well I am still kickin'.......check out Lukey pics!!!
- Autism, autism, autism.......
-
▼
April
(16)
1 comment:
Good luck with college! I used to teach and everyone in my family did too. Having my mom home when I was home was great. :)
So what will you be certified to teach?
Post a Comment