A little look into the day to day life of a normal everyday mom with a very special, nothing is normal about him, wonderful autistic son
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(147)
-
▼
April
(16)
- Well the results are in...........
- Looking forward to the weekend!
- Crazy week........
- It is official.............. I have lost my mind!
- Beautiful Sunday
- Fun day at the Shorkey center....
- The roller coaster ride, called my life, continues...
- Fun in the tub- little man is feeling better :)
- Happy Easter everyone!
- Better day today!
- Exhausted but it is getting better.....
- Ahhhhhhhhhh.............drugs............
- Tired, worried, frustrated...........
- Thank God it is Sunday!!!!
- Well I am still kickin'.......check out Lukey pics!!!
- Autism, autism, autism.......
-
▼
April
(16)
Friday, April 10, 2009
Better day today!
Yeah drugs! Lucas started his new medication last night and boy was he a different kiddo today! We still woke up 3 X last night but it was still better than the past week prior to that, so I will take it. He was so sweet and laughed all day- did not get grumpy until bath time his daddy reports. He actually took a nap today for 45 minutes!!!!!!!! Lucas you ask??? The kid who has not taken ONE nap in a year!??!?!?!? Yes, that child took a nap today and woke up acting like he felt wonderful. What a difference a day makes- I am off to bed for some much needed sleep after sending him to daddy's house and having a girl's night out to help celebrate my friend Beneal's 30th b-day. Nite nite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY! I'm so glad that his new meds are helping! Hang in there, hun. If you ever need to chat, just email me! You are doing a GREAT job! (((HUGS)))
Post a Comment