Well, funny things that love does to ya........... I have been upset and thinking about him day and night and praying he would call me and say I made a mistake can we work things out? and that is exactly what happened today :) I was so glad to hear from him- to hear that he loved me and could not stop thinking about me- so he came over this evening and spent time with Lucas and I and we talked for hours. I think we are going to give things another shot- I was truly miserable thinking about the future without him- so I am excited about starting over so to say. We are starting anew, with better communication and with openness to constructive criticism about parenting differences. I am so hopeful and excited- I will keep you posted :)
Lukey was up last night from 2-430 - he threw a party in his room that he forgot to invite me to ahead of time- he is bad about that. He talked, laughed, jumped in bed- all fun right? Just not at 2 am........ he finally went back to sleep and then was up at 730 and good most of the day just a little grouchy at ABA today- he slapped at Jennifer a couple of times but after we left he was OK. Hope we get some more sleep tonight so we do better tomorrow- Katie is coming to watch him while I work- yeah!!!! I am so excited- he works really well with her.
A little look into the day to day life of a normal everyday mom with a very special, nothing is normal about him, wonderful autistic son
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(147)
-
▼
March
(21)
- New swing set!!!!
- Fun at the fair!
- Better day today..........
- Long rough day..............
- Mommy instincts................right again!
- Just say no to the HUGE shoes!!!!!
- Fun but longggggggggggg day :)
- Ah.............. back in the old routine again :)
- Yeah- school back in tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!
- Rain Rain go away- today is still a better day!
- Ugh............is it Monday yet? Another busy day....
- My little busy spelling man......
- What a day! Love is (back) in the air :) .........
- Better day today- awesome Lucas says!
- Sad, sad day................
- I got a new car!!!!!!!!!!
- Another long crazy, yet good day.......
- Kids are like walking germ banks, I swear!!!
- I am crazy- it is official..... I am going back to...
- Tired mommy, long a$$ day............
- Another busy day.......
-
▼
March
(21)
4 comments:
Hi Jill!
I am so glad that you and boyfriend are giving it another shot! It is so hard when you don't see eye to eye. I hope that you both can make this work :)
(((HUGS)))
Shannon
So glad you guys are giving it another go! I am sure you guys will work things out. No relationship is perfect but communication is the most important thing in making it work in my opinion.
Have you tried pushing Lucas' bed time later at night? I had to do that with the boys not too long ago because they were waking in the middle of the night. We just moved it back 30 minutes and all was well with the world again. :)
Well the problem with Lucas is he is go go go all day long- e nver stops- and has not taken a nap in almost a year! So by 700 he looks like a glazed donut and if we push it past 715-730 he has bad meltdowns. I wish something that simple would work- I would sure do it! Autistic children tend to have night time sleep problems- it is very common and actually Lucas has far fewer problems than other autistic kids I know so I try not to complain too much! We are going to a pediatric neurologist at Tx Childrens in June to talk about just that.
I’m so glad that Mr. Big (I’m assuming that he is good looking and tall- well, I have to call him something) is back into your life. You go girl! Just take one day at a time and remember that communication and trust is the key to a good relationship.
Do ya think Mr. Big came back because he wants to drive your new car? LOL! I know you are laughing. :)
Post a Comment