Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter everyone!











Well thank God we have him in our lives as our Creator and Redeemer- there are so many times I can't even imagine what to do so I turn to Him for strength, guidance and wisdom. Happy Easter- always remember what He had done for us.


Now onto the bunnies, candy, pictures and fun........Lukey went to church with his dad this morning and I went to church with my mom and Mimi. It was wonderful- the music was great at Calvary in Beaumont. We went to lunch then to get my boy- he was so handsome- wish I had gotten more pics of him in his Sunday clothes- we got them dirty upon getting home so we had to change....... oh well. He enjoyed all the candy that was in his baskets- too much in fact. I had to hide the Easter baskets finally because he would open an egg and say more candy over and over...... until I finally hid them while he was in the tub. He played with his other goodies too like bubbles, cars, color books, and of course the grass out of the baskets.
Overall the medication has been very helpful- he started it on Thursday and he is calm and having very few meltdowns throughout the day. He is sleeping better too- which is the main objective! We shall see if it continues to help- I sure hope so.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad the meds are working for him. It makes a world of difference to have a rested child! Glad you guys had a nice Easter!!!!!

Erika said...

You guys are so beautiful! Happy Easter!