Waya and Mimi got Lucas a swing set for his birthday and we put it together today and it is a hit! Lucas still can't quite swing on his own but he is getting is- slowly but hey surely is good. It has 2 swings, a slide and a teeter totter thingy............... he loves it all. He can do the slide by himself, and he is working on the swings- the teeter totter- no clue- but well keep workin' on it!
I have felt lousy all day- not sure what is going on. Achy, cold, hot, just blah feeling.... hope it passes- I have a lot to do this week to be sick! No time for mommy to be sick- ever :)
1 comment:
Hooray..you did it!! Precious pics of Lukey; we were so glad to see you this Sunday; sorry youre feeling punky; also, I am keeping those two Reeses eggs for you and Sarah; remember I have a whole pack of regular Reeses to eat.
Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment